Nothing is more important than a great first impression. One of the most important ways to achieve this is to have a great portrait.
I have been shooting business portraits for corporate bios, press releases, corporate websites, annual reports as well as corporate events and parties for 15 years. I am the right choice because:
- Over 335 reviews on Linkedin
- Over 200 positive reviews on Google
- Top of the line digital equipment to get the highest resolution possible.
- A member of Professional Photographers of America which keeps me up to date on new techniques and technologies, as well as refreshes me in classic portrait techniques – techniques that have been used for over 100 years that will make you look your very best.
- A Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals which keeps me extremely sharp with Photoshop and Lightroom applications so I can fix anything that’s needed (blemishes, wrinkles, double chins, whiten teeth, facial thinning and more).
- Two convenient locations – I run two studios, one two blocks from Penn Station in New York City the other 15 minutes from GWB in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Your location – If you require no interruption in your work schedule, I can come to your office with minimal equipment, usually one case which is fully equipped with all the professional gear that is needed to get a great corporate headshot.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, I will edit your image until you are satisfied, or re-shoot if needed. If you are still not satisfied, I will issue a refund.
Winston & Strawn
Kenyon & Kenyon
American Motorcycle Association
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Alvares & Marsal
New York Botanical Gardens
Hackensack University Medical Center
Ernst & Young
New York Pain Management
Archer & Greiner
Mount Sinai Hospital
Corporate Headshots Tips
– Wear an outfit that is similar to what you wear when meeting clients.
-Wear solid colors, avoid white and black if possible.
-Clothes should be new or like new.